Sunday, August 21, 2011

Video Aftermath


Dances:  Waltz, Foxtrot
Part:  Lead
Workout:  Arms, back, chest and shoulders at the gym.
Wake Up Call Tonight:  3:50AM

Today was yet another short practice.  Since I am going on a camping trip starting tomorrow, I had Sarah and I make up Friday's workout today.  That meant all four body parts in one day, much to Sarah's dismay.  Though I gotta say, she held up well.

Practice was pretty iffy but from the looks of it Sarah took away a lot more than I did.  That's the way it is sometimes I guess.  As long as we make progress.  We ran through our waltz and foxtrot.  Both felt pretty good.  I focused on some of the problem spots I had seen in the videos we took.  Mostly just promenade.  I think if I can solve the promenade issue we'll have pretty solid looking dances.  I wish I had more to write up today, but it was such a short practice there wasn't much to reflect on.  Couple that with the 3:50AM wake up call I have and I need to get some rest!  Kora had decided we should leave SUPER early in order to get a good campsite.  I hope her theory pans out otherwise we're going to be all sleepy and cranky for nothing.  Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment